Permanent Medical Writer
Small niche CRO
Office based Surrey
Our client is a small niche CRO, focusing on early Phase drug development. If you're looking for a diverse and stimulating work environment with a broad remit, one where your unique talents and skills can have a tremendous impact, you'll find it here, our client seeks to grow their business and implement the skills and experience of all staff. If you want to work in an environment where your ideas can be shared and^implemented, ifyou want to work in a collaborative and supportive company, if you want to have a role with a broad remit where your entrepreneurial and resourceful contributions can really make an impact then this could be just the opportunity for^you.
Our Client is expanding and is seeking resourceful solution focused Medical Writer with early phase experience, passionate about delivering to a high standards. This role offers a rare opportunity to join a small but successful company in a key client facing role.
- You will be responsible for the production of Clinical documents which could include, clinical study reports, Clinical trial protocols, regulatory documents (IB, IND, NDA, CTD)
- Provide updates to key stakeholders and liaise with third party partners as required
- Ensure that all projects are delivered to the agreed scope of work and the highest standards
- Be the central point of contact for clients
- You will have direct client contact & will work closely with them on timelines and deliverables
- Provide creative and strategic plans including contingency plans as required
- Liaise with members of the project team to provide medical writing and/ or editing services when projects require
- Design and produce key study documents
- Attend and contribute to bid defence meetings
-Assist in the identification, selection and management of third party vendors and business partners
- Develop new business opportunities from currentclients and new clients
University Degree (life science) or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory^technology).
- Medical writing experience
- Previous experience in Phase I/II studies would be advantageous
- Be client focused
- Happy to work to tight deadlines
- And enjoy communicating with internal staff/external sponsors at alllevels
Our Clients Offers
Our client is an established company with a proven and respected track record built on a commitment to good science. Working with a broad range of multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies as well as the medical research community. The atmosphere within the company is warm and congenial, with emphasis on open discussions, team spirit, mutual respect and trust. Encouraging independence and welcoming enthusiastic individual with a good sense of humour who enjoy working in a challenging and dynamic environment where good ideas can be shared and implemented and people can grow with the company.
Software Competence: MS Office, MS Project
Requirement for Business Travel: Yes
Flexible Working Hours: No
Employment Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Plan Start Date: Negotiable
Benefits: 28 days holiday
MS Office, Medical Affairs, publications, IIS, Late Phase, lifecycle, Clinical Research, Clinical Operations, Clinical R&D,GCP, medical, writer , ICH GCP, ClinicalStudy, Clinical Programme, Essential Documents, GCP, SOPs, Compliance, Training Phase I, Early, proof of concept, manuscript, narrative
Assigned Consultant Gabrielle Gainsborough at CSL Recruitment on 01932 228928
Please feel free to call for a detailed Job Description or additional information
Applications are reviewed within 24hrs, applicants will only receive feedback if they demonstrate the skills the role requires in their application. The role may be remarketed; if you applied for this role previously and were unsuccessful you will not receive a response. We request that non EU Nationals include evidence of right to work in the country concerned with their application to be considered. Do supply supplementary information on required location, notice period and expected salary/day rate if you^are a new candidate.