If you need some interim support for a project, to cover a resource shortfall, due to maternity absence or to backfill whilst you look for someone permanent then we should be able to help you. We have 14 years experience filling contract openings and place on average 40 people per year in such roles within clinical R&D disciplines including study management, data management, research physician, project management, CRA roles and C&O staffing. We have a headcount of 50 staff on assignment at any one time and frequently facilitate conversion to permanent client employment.
To discuss your company needs, call up the Duty Consultant on 01932 228928 - someone is available daily or dial in if ‘on line chat’ is available and send us details of your situation. We ideally then ask you:
- Reason the contract is open
- Whether you’d want to employ someone direct or via CSL Recruitment
- What duties the person will have
- Whether the post is full or could part time sat 0.8FTE suit?
- Where the person is to be located
- How long the contract might last
- Could the contract be renewed
- Might the contract result in a permanent job option for the person
- When you need someone to start
- What salaried equivalent would be for this role
- If you have candidates already at interview
- Whether the role requires any equipment provision