Associate Study Manager- 12 Month Contract
Large Biotech based in either Middlesex or Cambridge
Our client is seeking people with good clinical R&D skills and the right team behaviours to join their international team in either Uxbridge or Cambridge. Twice named as one of the top 100 UK employers,this company has a strong pipeline and a great working environment.
Join a leading biotech in a role where you will support study delivery from design to reporting within a global matrix setting/CTLs and Lead CRAs should apply. The role requires minimal travel and is office based initially with some home working after orientation. The contracts generally roll and we have people in post for over 3 years so do not let the fact this is not^a permanent job put you off.
The key responsibilities in this role are:
- Contribute to the design, content, and preparation of clinical protocols, amendments, consent forms, study guides, monitoring plans, CRFs, and subject information sheets
- Assist in the identification of/identify clinical trial investigators
- Contribute to or coordinate preparation and conduct of monitors workshops and investigator meetings
- Work with the Clinical Research Study Manager and CRAs to develop recruitment strategies
- Coordinate study-level IMP , accountabilityand reconciliation
- Participate in and support study teams
- Coordinate activities associated with site start-up and management including review site-modified informed consent templates and tracking of the budget and contract process
To be considered for these roles you must have:
- BSc Hons in Life Sciences or equivalent
- Clinical research experience and an understanding of monitoring practice in Europe with a CRO or Pharma
- Experience of working with external vendors, e.g. IVRS, labs or clinical vendors
- Ability to understand scientific information
- Experience with liaison with external vendors
- An innate ability to foresee issues and deal with risk management to succeed in study operational delivery
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
You must have a valid driving license, be willing to do some limited travel and demonstrate the collegiate behaviours and dedication working for^a top company demands.
Due to the number ofapplications we receive, if you have not had a response to your application or an interview request within 4 weeks, you have not been selected for the first screening round.
Contact Matthew Pike on 01932 234685 for more information or email email@example.com