Administrative Coordinator III -Cambridge
My client is a leading Fortune 500, Biotechnology Company. With headquarters in the USA, my client employs over 500 staff in their UK offices, located in Cambridge and Middlesex on both a permanent and contract basis.
A market leader, my client strives to develop products that change people's lives and in the last 30 years have transformed the management of anaemia, inflammation, and cancer. They have a thriving pipeline and are currently very active in recruiting candidates to join the team on a contract basis.
Both UK sites are easily reachable by mainline BR and have excellent road links with ample free car parking.
My client knows they offer a great place to work. Our client understands that each candidate is not the same, and no two roles are either. That's why they permit up to two days working from home per week depending on the role. Moreover, it's a place where you will be more than a contractor- you willbe one of the team, and that even means an early Friday finish!
As a Senior Administrative Coordinator, your responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for complex administrative support activities including processing technical material/reports/forms using a wide range of text editing software, calendar management and other ad hoc duties.
- Creation, testing and implementation of macros within Microsoft Word.
- Creation of template documents
- Coordination of domestic/international travel arrangements, including expense reporting.
- Minute taking and circulation
- Interaction with vendors and various levels of management.
- Project management of assigned tasks to account for timeline, budget and database reporting.
Essential Skills & Qualification
- BSc (or higher) in a related subject will be strongly advantageous
- Proficient in working with databases - must possess excellent IT skills
- In depth knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to communicate effectivelyand clearly across all levels
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
Preferred (but not essential) Experience
- Previous invoice management experience
- International experience i.e. working across different time zones (US)
- Experience managing contracts or purchase orders
Software Competence: MS Office, Adobe, Database experience
Valid Driving License: Not Required
Working Language(s): English
Requirement for Business Travel: No
Flexible Working Hours: No
Employer: Biotech Company
Employment Type: Agency Contract
Hours: Full time
Contract Term: 12 Months
Location: UK, Office based in Cambridgeshire
Plan Start Date: May 2012, please do not apply if you are unable to meet this start date.
Contract Benefits: Day Rate inclusive of benefits
Administrator, PA, Personal Assistant, Coordinator, Associate, MS Office, Adobe, project management, pharmaceutical, biotechnology
Assigned Consultant: Nadia Naidoo at CSL Recruitment on 01932 234688
Please feel free to call for a detailed Job Description or additional information
Applications are reviewed within 24hrs, applicants will only receive feedback if they demonstrate the skills the role requires in their application. The role may be remarketed; if you applied for this role previously and were unsuccessful you will not receive a response. We request that non EU Nationals include evidence of right to work in the country concerned with their application to be considered. Do supply supplementary information on required location, notice period and expected salary/day rate if you are a new candidate.